100 x 9.5" Large Plates, Apple Green
Preserve Everyday Tableware is:
- Designed to last. Reuse forever...or return it to Preserve and they'll recycle or reuse it :)
- Can withstand hundreds, if not thousands of uses
- Curved shapes for improved sturdiness and handability
- The textured eating surface on conceals knife marks
- Made of 100% recycled #5 plastic, and is 100% recyclable at end-of-life
Preserve Everyday Tableware is perfect for everything from farmer's markets, festivals, concerts and sporting events. The items have been specially designed for ease of use, shaped and weighted for stability and resistance to spills. They are also designed to be dishwasher safe and durable enough to last decades–they can literally be used thousands of times.
When Preserve set out to make Everyday Tableware, they wanted to ensure that it could be a permanent member of your service-ware. They had analyzed each gram of plastic to arrive at the perfect balance of sturdiness while minimizing the amount of precious recycled resources we used. Material isn't the only thing that creates strength and durability; the curved line that sweeps across the cups, bowls, and plates that makes all the difference in their strength. Learn more about how we designed the Everyday line in this case study found here.
We ship directly from the factory to pass cost savings on to you, however this means you must cover duty when you receive the order.
Duty is approximately $20-$40/ order.